Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Wayna PicchuFrom $495.00, triple room basis, tourist hotel.
Cusco the Navel of the World.I'm interested !
Tour Length: 5 days and 4 nights
Departures: Every day
Activities: Cultural and Traditional with a touch of a Adventure.
Spots to visit: The Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Wayna Picchu
Departures: Daily from Lima.
Flights needed: From Lima round trip; flights are not included.
- Day 1 LIMA - CUSCO
- Day 2 CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY
- Day 3 OLLANTAYTAMBO - MACHU PICCHU
- Day 4 CUSCO - MACHU PICCHU - WAYNA PICCHU
- Day 5 CUSCO - LIMA
Early flight to “the archaeological capital of America”, Cusco; arrival and immediate transfer to the hotel and have several welcome cups of hot coca leaves tea. Rest of the morning at leisure for acclimatization. In the afternoon begins a fascinate tour to the nearby ruins in the upper valley around Cusco. This tour is performed in Andean horses; you will visit the most interesting spots on the city: Sacsayhuaman, the Inca fountain and Temple of Tambomachay, the Puca-Pucara labyrinth and the Kenko amphitheatre Return to the hotel.
Morning excursion to the Urubamba Valley, the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Visit to the picturesque Indian Pisac Market held on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, the shopping paradise of the Andes where barter is still practice. Enjoy the unique atmosphere during a typical lunch. In the afternoon, passing through the towns of Calca and Urubamba, you will visit the Inca Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley, and protect it from possible invasion from the tribes in the lower jungle. You can walk through the quaint streets of the nearby Inca town, and get a good idea of what this strategic military, religious, and agricultural centre was like during the era of the Inca Empire. Overnight in one of the cosy Hotels of the area. We suggest strolling around the picturesque Square and enjoy the night atmosphere.
Another beautiful day in paradise. After breakfast free time to the go to the nearest Andean community of Maras where you will be amazed with the work on the salt panes. Afterwards the fun continue heading to the magic circles of Moray; another unsolved mystery of the Incas. Return on time to have lunch and catch the next train to Aguas Calientes at only some 2 hours from Ollanta. Arrival and walking transfer to your hotel. Time to enjoy the hot springs. Overnight.
Full day tour to Machu Picchu. The journey will begin with a super energetic breakfast at your hotel. Your guide will pick up at 0600 and after 40 minutes by bus you will arrive to the main gate in Machu Picchu, next is to climb the Wayna Picchu Mountain, this will take, in total some 3 hours. Afterwards your guide will continue with the visit in Machu Picchu and walking around the Lookout, the Main Plaza and Temple of the Three Windows, the Acllawasi and other incredible spots of this amazing Citadel. Return to Aguas Calientes by bus on time for a buffet lunch brake and catch your returning train to Cusco; arrival and transfer to your hotel.
Breakfast. At proper time assistance and transfer to the airport. Departure to Lima.
- All transfers in Cusco.
- 04 night accommodation at the selected hotels.
- All transfers.
- Escorted transfer.
- Horse riding tour on the 4 nearby ruins
- Regular Sacred Valley tour as described in the itinerary.
- Complete regular Tour to Machu Picchu including the visit to the Wayna Picchu as a complementary; there is no refund for this item if you decide not to go; lunch is at the Hatuchay Towers Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- All entry fees.
- 02 Lunch
- Services are in shared Seat in Coach.
- Wayna Picchu is on your own but admission is included under availability
- Private services are available, just ask for a quote
- Domestic flight nor Airport Taxes
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Other Items stocked in the Hotel mini-bars.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal Insurance of any kind.
- Admittance to the Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes.
- Tips to guides or drivers or transfers
- Recommended: Buy a Cancellation Insurance
- Aldo Dolci Tour & Travel reserves the right to make changes to the above itinerary due to social commotion, strikes, weather conditions, flight cancellations or lack of availability due late booking.
- If such changes happen the economic incidences resulting as a consequence of those changes will be billed to the passengers. A trip to Machu Picchu is subject to weather conditions and the operational development of the tour is conditioned to the changing nature of a wild environment.
- We have several extraordinary options for your trip to Machu Picchu, just contact us !
- Wear 100% waterproof trekking boots
- Drink plenty of fluids during the excursions.
- Raincoat in the rainy season is a must.
- Long sleeve T-shirts and long Pants
- Sunscreen and hats for the sunny days, insect repellent
- Binoculars, Sun glasses.
- Medicines and personal use items such as contact glasses liquid
- A light backpack per person, camera or camcorder.
- Use always Soles. PE S/. for your shopping.
Very Important Remark
Very Important Remark: We Recommend to wear/bring
|Tourist Hotel: Don Bosco in Cusco and President at Aguas Calientes||Single US $ 640 Twin US $ 505, Triple US $ 495|
|Standard Hotel: Eco Inn in Cusco and El Mapi in Aguas Calientes||Single US $ 890 Twin US $ 660, Triple US $ 660|
|First Class Hotel: Aranwa in Cusco and Hatuchay Towers in Aguas Calientes||Single US $ 1270 Twin US $ 890, Triple US $ 820|
|Tax and Services fee||Included|