Cusco and Machu PicchuFrom $430.00, triple room basis, tourist hotel.
Cusco the Navel of the World.I'm interested !
Tour Length: 3 days and 2 nights
Departures: Every day
Activities: Cultural, Traditional, with a taste of Adventure.
Spots to visit :The Sacred Valley, Wayna Picchu and Machu Picchu.
Departures: Daily from Lima.
Flights needed: From Lima round trip; flights are not included.
- Day 1 LIMA - CUSCO
- Day 2 CUSCO - MACHU PICCHU - WAYNA PICCHU
- Day 3 CUSCO - LIMA
Early flight to “the archaeological capital of America”, Cusco; arrival and immediate transfer to the hotel for a brief stay and have several welcome cups of hot coca leaves tea. At 0900 will begin the full day excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, at the shores of the Urubamba River. Visiting the village of Pisac and attend the local agricultural open-market where artisans from all over the area congregate to sell their crafts. Buffet lunch will be served in a countryside restaurant. Continue towards the north to visit Ollantaytambo, a magnificent sample of a fortress built during the time of the Inca Pachacutec rules the Inca Empire; excellent example of military architecture. The best way to do this tour is by a private service. At 16.30 depart by train to Aguas Calientes arrival after one hour and forty minutes, walking transfer to your hotel. The hot springs are close to the hotel and are waiting for you. Overnight and ready for the next day, which will be full of emotions.
Full day tour to Machu Picchu. The journey will begin with a super energetic breakfast at your hotel. Your guide will pick up at 0600 and after 40 minutes by bus you will arrive to the main gate in Machu Picchu, next is to climb the Wayna Picchu Mountain, this will take, in total some 3 hours. Afterwards your guide will continue with the visit in Machu Picchu and walking around the Lookout, the Main Plaza and Temple of the Three Windows, the Acllawasi and other incredible spots of this amazing Citadel. Return to Aguas Calientes by bus on time for a buffet lunch brake and catch your returning train to Cusco; arrival and transfer to your hotel.
Breakfast. At proper time assistance and transfer to the airport. Departure to Lima.
- All transfers in Cusco.
- 02 night accommodation at the selected hotels.
- All transfers.
- Escorted transfer.
- Regular Sacred Valley tour as described in the itinerary.
- Complete regular Tour to Machu Picchu including the visit to the Wayna Picchu as a complimentary; there is no refund for this item if you decide not to go; lunch is at the Hatuchay Towers Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- All entry fees.
- 02 Lunch
- Services are in shared Seat in Coach.
- Wayna Picchu is on your own but admission is included under availability
- Private services are available, just ask for a quote
- Domestic flight nor Airport Taxes
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Other Items stocked in the Hotel mini-bars.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal Insurance of any kind.
- Tips to guides or drivers or transfers
- Aldo Dolci Tour & Travel reserves the right to make changes to the above itinerary due to social commotion, strikes, weather conditions, flight cancellations or lack of availability due late booking.
- If such changes happen the economic incidences resulting as a consequence of those changes will be billed to the passengers. A trip to Machu Picchu is subject to weather conditions and the operational development of the tour is conditioned to the changing nature of a wild environment.
- We have several extraordinary options for your trip to Machu Picchu, just contact and write us about your desires in travel in Peru.
- Wear light shoes or snickers, or 100% waterproof trekking boots
- Drink plenty of fluids during the excursions.
- Raincoat in the rainy season is a must.
- Long sleeve T-shirts and long Pants
- Sunscreen and hats for the sunny days, insect repellent
- Binoculars, Sun glasses.
- Medicines and personal use items such as contact glasses liquid
- A light backpack per person, camera or camcorder.
- Use always Soles. PE S/. for your shopping .
Very Important Remark
We Recommend to wear/bring
|Tourist Hotel: Don Bosco in Cusco and President at Aguas Calientes||Single US $ 510 Twin US $ 440, Triple US $ 430|
|Standard Hotel: Eco Inn in Cusco and El Mapi in Aguas Calientes||Single US $ 599 Twin US $ 480, Triple US $ 445|
|First Class Hotel: Aranwa in Cusco and Hatuchay Towers in Aguas Calientes||Single US $ 890 Twin US $ 590, Triple US $ 550|
|Tax and Services fee||Included|