Cusco and Machu PicchuFrom $450.00, triple room basis, tourist hotel.
Cusco, the Capital of the Inca Empire, 3 days, two nights.I'm interested !
Tour Length: 3 days and 2 nights
Departures: Every day
Activities: Cultural, Traditional, Ecological.
SSpots to visit : The 4 nearby ruins: Sacsayhuaman, Quenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay.
Departures: Daily from Lima or Arequipa or Juliaca by flight.
Flights needed: From Lima or from Juliaca or from Arequipa, not included.
- Day 1 LIMA - CUSCO
- Day 2 CUSCO - MACHU PICCHU
- Day 3 CUSCO - LIMA
0415 AM. Early transfer to the airport, departure to Cusco, Arrival, reception at the airport and transfer to the chosen hotel. Rest of the morning free to acclimatize. In the afternoon: Pedestrian City Tour to the city center, to visit the Plaza de Armas, entrance to the Cathedral Museum, Koricancha Temple, then aboard the bus, you will visit the four nearby ruins of the city located 15 minutes away: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, return to the hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel. The morning activities will start with the Breakfast; early transfer to the train station, which will transfer you to Aguas Calientes, with an approximate journey of 4 hours. Arrival, meeting with the guide and walking transfer to the bus station, for a 45 minutes drive to go up to the ruins of Machu Picchu. Guided tour of the main buildings. At the end, return to Aguas Calientes for a hot buffet lunch. After lunch, you will board the train back to Cuzco, transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, free time for leisure until the time set for the return. Transfer to the airport. Arrival in Lima and transfer to your hotel. End of the services.
- All transfers in Lima and Cusco.
- 02 night accommodation at the selected hotel.
- All breakfasts.
- Escorted transfer.
- City Tour Cusco as described in the itinerary.
- Complete Tour to the Machu Picchu Ruins.
- All entry fees.
- Wi-Fi where available as free.
- Domestic flight nor Airport Taxes
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water.
- Other Items stocked in the Hotel mini-bars.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal Insurance of any kind.
- Tips to guides or drivers or transfers
- Aldo Dolci Tour & Travel it reserves the right to make changes to the above itinerary due to social commotion, strikes, weather conditions, flight cancellations, or lack of availability due late booking, or airlines or hotels overbooking
- If such changes happen the economic incidences resulting as a consequence of those changes will be billed to the passengers.
Very Important Remark
|Tourist Hotel: Real San Felipe, Colca Inn||Twin US $ 185, Triple US $ 171|
|Standard Hotel: Mansion del Fundador, Pozo del Cielo||Twin US $ 230, Triple US $ 210|
|First Class Hotel: Libertador, Colca Lodge||Twin US $ 385, Triple US $ 370 when available.|
|Tax and Services fee||Included|